Google

Thursday 15 November 2007

I'm A Celebrity Gemma and Cerys Bikini Photos

Cerys Matthews exercisingThere seems to be two topics of conversation about I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. Firstly the bushtucker trial and secondly bikinis. The bikinis of Cerys Matthews and Gemma Atkinson, that is. Though to be fair we did have Anna Ryder Richardson trying to compete in her bikini - see yesterdays post.

Gemma Atkinson Bikini Photos
Gemma Atkinson bikini photo

Gemma Atkinson bikini picture
The bikini shots are probably the most talked about as seeing Janice Dickinson's face contorting at the thought of eating various living creatures wasn't exactly attractive.

Janice Dickinson Bushtucker Face
Janice Dickinson thinking about croc dick
Needless to say Janice didn't win the Bushtucker trial, that honour went to John Burton Race who munched on locusts, silkworms and a crocodile penis. This made Janice say, "My name may be Dickinson but I'm not going to eat a croc dick."

Going back to the bikinis Rodney Marsh went straight to the point, so to speak, with Cerys and said, "Can I ask a personal question? Are your t*ts real? They’re perfectly shaped?"

Cerys replied, "I’ve got my super-bra on. Deduce what you like."

Cerys Matthews Red Bikini
Cerys Matthews red bikini pic
Gossip Snippits
Here are some recent snippits overheard in the Jungle.

Janice says Rodney has great comedic timing.

Rodney tells Gemma she has a good head on her shoulders for someone so young.

Lynne reckons Marc reminds her of filmmaker Cassius Coleman.

And Gemma explained that she's not too keen on modelling, "Well I've just finished a British feature film and really enjoyed it. I just do modelling to fill in the dry patches. They always involve long days, getting hair and make up done - and I'm the complete opposite."

Gemma is turning out to be quite different to the image created by the tabloids.

Watch I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Tonight: ITV1 8 pm and 10 pm.

No comments: