Google

Friday 9 November 2007

I'm A Celebrity Countdown - 3 Days To Go

3 DAYS TO GO

Gemma Atkinson arrives in BrisbaneWe should know the full, official I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! some time to today. In the meantime contestants have been arriving in Brisbane, Australia. Some late negotiations are still taking place.

Gemma Atkinson arrived saying, "I'm looking forward to meeting some jungle hunks." She was followed by Jason "J" Brown who reckoned, "Gemma's got some great assets – I'm definitely going to throw myself at anything in there." He also went on to say, "As for Bushtucker Trials, I'm up for anything. I'll give it all a go. I'll have a nibble on a crocodile's nadger – just as long as it's not an elephant's!"

Others already in Brisbane include: Marc Bannerman and John Burton Race.

Anna Ryder Richardson and Katie Hopkins have left the UK and should therefore touch down in Aussie today.

Malcolm McLaren, Janice Dickinson, Cerys Matthews expected in I'm A Celeb
Malcolm McLaren, Janice Dickinson, Cerys Matthews

No comments: