Google

Monday 19 November 2007

Cerys Wants Marc To Dance Naked Before He Gets Into Her Bed

Cerys and Marc flirting She's not happy! Marc Bannerman's wife Sarah Matravers, that is.

She said, "I want to march into the jungle, haul her out and say, 'He's mine, get off!' Cerys is a home wrecker."

It's all because Marc and Cerys Matthews flirting is getting hotter in the I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here camp.

Cerys told Marc, "If you can't sleep, right, come and tap me on the shoulder and you can get in my bed."

Marc answered, "So what will you do again? Run that by me again."

Cerys keeps in trimCerys elaborated, "As long as you're naked, come up to my bed, tap on my shoulder, do a dance and then I'll get out. Get your clothes off, stretch, dance round the fire and say, 'I can't sleep on that hammock.' I'll go, 'All right handsome, do us a dance and I'll get in your hammock'. Then you get in my bed and go to sleep."

Marc confided in Jason, "Oh my god. Just makes my heart crumble. Oh..." And then he started to sing, "There may be trouble ahead, but while there's moonlight and music and love and romance."

"Really?" asked Jason.

"Yeah, mate," answered Marc.

So you can see why his wife Sarah might be a little miffed!

Celebrity Grumbles
Celebs including Cerys Matthews and Jason said they would sleep all day unless they got treats to perk them up.

A couple of hours later a box of vitamin drinks was brought into camp. An I'm A Celeb bloke admitted, "It’s not something we do all the time. We just don’t want footage of them lying around asleep. It would be dreadful TV."

John Immune
John Burton Race has won immunity from the first vote after staying in a Land Rover for six hours.

This was a Bush Battle where John, Jason, Gemma Atkinson, and Katie Hopkins had to see who could remain in the vehicle for longest to win the immunity. Katie remained for the second longest time but had to leave because of a call of nature.

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

No comments: