Google

Wednesday 31 October 2007

It's Not Delia Smith!

Delia Smith has said that rumours that she may be joining the next I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! are completely false.

Delia's agent, Debbie Owen said on her behalf, "I don't know who's running this story but it's so funny. She gets approached all the time to do things like Celebrity Big Brother. I cannot remember if they (the producers of I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!) approached her but it's just not her in anyway. It's not the sort of thing she would ever consider doing."

That's the thing about I'm A Celeb they stoke up the gossip and create a buzz but ITV won't actually release the name of the contestants until the day the programme goes out - November 12th. Until then we have to try and read between the lines.

No comments: