Google

Saturday 27 October 2007

Chantelle Houghton Signed Up For I'm A Celebrity

Chantelle Houghton bikini packed for jungleThe latest buzz on the I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! grapevine is that Chantelle Houghton has been signed up for the next series, starting November 12th.

Chantelle Houghton is the so called Big Brother star who got hitched to fellow housemate Preston of the Ordinary Boys. They are now separated.

Now I don't know how long it takes to recover from a boob job but Chantelle is reported to have said that she wants one before she hits the jungle. She wants to go from a 32B to a 32D and then flash them about. She said, "I want to show Preston exactly what he's missing."

It's also said that she hopes to do a Myleene Klass and show herself off in a string of sexy bikinis.

Chantelle went on to say, "I'm looking for fun, but not a man yet. I'm just planning to flirt with as many guys as possible."

Of course, Chantelle is known as a Paris Hilton look-a-like so this must surely mean that the Jungle rumours about the real Paris either aren't true, or a deal wasn't made. The I'm A Celeb guys must have settled on a substitute!

Celebrity Insider - Photos & News: Worldwide news and photos of celebrities.

No comments: