Google

Wednesday 24 October 2007

Gemma Atkinson Has Packed Her Bikini For The Jungle

Gemma Atkinson to be on I'm A Celebrity?The buzz is that Gemma Atkinson will be joining the I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! contestants in the jungle.

Gemma is the ex Hollyoaks actress, she played the part of Lisa Hunter. She is also the ex girlfriend of the Manchester United footballer Cristiano Ronaldo. According to Sexy Celebrities she ended the relationship when she discovered he was off out with hookers!

Gemma Atkinson said, "I did go out with Cristiano, but it all ended when he was caught with prostitutes. Neither did he dump me, nor did I dump him – it just sort of ended. Now I’m seeing someone else, who is semi-famous."

Gemma was born November 16th, 1984 in Bury, Greater Manchester. As well as Hollyoaks she also appeared in a spin-off series Hollyoaks: Let Lose. Gemma is now known mostly as a glamour model. In 2006 she underwent breast enlargement surgery to make her a 34F. No doubt she will look very pleasing under the jungle shower!

She has appeared in several men's magazines such as FHM, Zoo and Nuts and recently was seen promoting La Senza lingerie.

All in all, providing the rumours are true, Gemma should become a favourite with most of the male I'm A Celeb watchers.

No comments: