Google

Monday 23 November 2009

Katie Price Leaves I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

Katie Price says she won't do the Bushtucker Trial
Katie Price leaves I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of HereThe Katie Price Show is no more! She's packed her jungle bags and has left the I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! show.

She simply said, "I just don't wan't to be here any more." The final straw being voted yet again for a bushtucker trial.

ITV would only say, "Katie Price has left the jungle," and added that there are "no current plans" to replace her.

Regarding the Bushtucker Trial she was nominated for, along with Joe Bugner, Katie Price said, "Someone else has to do it. I'm just not doing it any more. Everyone else, give them something to do. You've seen me struggle, you've seen me cry, shake, want to die. Do you know its mentally torturing? I’m starting to feel a bit sick. I really don't want to be doing this. I miss my children. I’m hungry. I want a nice bed and I don’t want to have to put myself through these horrible challenges."

So should we all feel sorry for Katie? Well, no.

More than anyone else she knew full well what she was getting into and was also being paid loads of dosh for her jungle exploits. Most of us would be chuffed to bits to earn £350,000 for three weeks work.

It's another Jade Goody scenario. You don't move forward by doing what you've already done. Returning to Big Brother destroyed Jade and, who knows, what will happen now to Katie. Sometimes the public won't forgive.

Hopefully some of the other contestants will now take center stage in I'm A Celeb and will be given an opportunity to shine.

No comments: