Google

Monday, 14 July 2008

Will The Cleavage Of Katherine Jenkins & Shannon Elizabeth Brighten The Jungle?

Katherine Jenkins
Katherine Jenkins cleavageThe buzz is already starting about who will be in the next I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here which is due to return in November.

Shannon Elizabth cleavageNames bandied about so far include: Dwain Chambers, Esther Rantzen and Frankie Dettori. They are, of course, all speculation.

A couple more to add to the list include a possible more glamouress duo Katherine Jenkins and Shannon Elizabeth.

Katherine Jenkins? Would she really do such a show? She supposedly told the Daily Star (not the most reliable tabloid!), "I love the outdoors and I don't have any demands when I'm performing. I only ask for water and tea."

Mind you what that has actually to do with I'm A Celebrity I've no idea. The Katherine Jenkins cleavage would however definitely brighten up the jungle!

As for the American Pie girl Shannon Elizabeth she reckons she's had a string of offers from the UK. But again this is not necessarily from I'm A Celeb. At the moment though she is competing in the World Series of Poker.

Surely Katherine Jenkins and Shannon Elizabeth are names to generate interest rather than likely contestants.

Other Blogs: Celebrity Insider - Photos & News / CelebTease.com - over 18's only / Mike's Money Making Mission

No comments: